Quick News – Can’t wait until tomorrow to hear all that the Canon has in store for their mirrorless EOS M? We don’t blame you, as it has taken an unusually long amount of time for image and specification leaks to emerge.
Thanks to Canon Rumors and Digicame-info, the first presumable EOS M feature sets have emerged and can be viewed below:
- 18mp APS-C
- DIGIC V
- ISO 100-12800 (25,600 Expansion)
- 3 inch Touchscreen 1.04million pixels
- Phase and Contrast AF
- Video Servo AF
- 1920×1080 Video 30p/25p/24p
- 1280×720 Video 60p/50p
- MPEG-4, AVC/H.264
- SD Card
- Adaptor at launch for EF lenses
Additional specs from DCI:
- Hand-held Twilight mode, to help with long exposures in low light.
- Multi-shot noise reduction function that helps reduce the noise by combining four images.
- The usual creative filters
- HDR mode to synthesize three different exposures
- Camera size: 66.5mm (width) 108.6mm (height) x 32.3mm (depth)
- The weight (body only) 262g, (including battery and memory card) 298g
The EOS M will also be announced along side the EF-M 22 f/2 STM and the EF-M 18-55 IS, as well as the EX 90 external flash unit – more information to come tomorrow, July 23, during Canon’s official unveiling.
Via: Canon Rumors and Digicame-info