If you are a screenwriter, you’ve undoubtedly heard about, or have used the cloud-based screenwriting app from Adobe, aptly named Story. As part of Adobe’s CSLive suite of applications, Story allows users to streamline post-production workflows by using metadata to edit more efficiently in Premiere Pro CS5.5. Being a cloud-based service, it was only a matter of time before this great resource would be available to mobile devices. iPhone and iPod touch users can now enjoy “some” of the valuable tools currently available on the web-version with the free IOS app called Script. Script allows for:
1. Access your scripts and documents on your iPhone
2. Receive notifications for all changes and comments made to your shared scripts and documents
3. Review comments and changes made to your scripts in a fast and intuitive way
4. Comment on your scripts and documents to capture ideas as and when they occur
5. All comments are synced back to your Story account
6. Recently used document list
If you aren’t familiar with the desktop version of Abobe’s screenwriting web-app, check out the video below.
Download Adobe Script (IOS) for free, HERE.